Who loves a banoffe pie? *entire world raises hand* well you’re going to love our first ever recipe just look at this tiny bit of heaven.
Want to make this at home? Find the recipe below:
- 1 Oreo stuffed cookie or 2 classic soft baked chocolate cookies with an Oreo in the centre
- 1 table spoon of Carnations caramel
- Half a banana
- Whipped cream (whisked to soft peaks)
- 1 Biscoff biscuit (optional)
- 1 table soon of Nutella
- 1 table spoon of cocoa powder (optional)
How to make it :
- Firstly, spread caramel onto the cookie or cookies.
- Secondly, spread the carnations caramel on top.
- Thirdly, add a small scoop of Nutella on top of the caramel
- Fourth, add the sliced banana on top
- Then onto the bananas add on the whipped cream
- For the finale, crush your biscoff cookies and sprinkle the crumbs on top .
And there you have it! The Banaoffe and Nuttellea Oreo Cookie Pie. Share you creations with us on Instagram at @thecookieexperienceuk using hashtag #TasteYourImagination