150g Cream Cheese
100g Dairy Milk
10 Biscoff Biscuits
50g Unsalted Butter
3/4 Mini Egg or her Cookies
For the Base
- Bash Biscoff Biscuits until a crumb Melt butter slowly in microwaveCombine butter and biscuits.
- Now line a small loose bottom cake tin.
For the cheesecake
- Combine both cheeses, melt Cadbury’s in microwave (slowly at low temp).
- Mix in chocolate.
- Put in cake tin with spatula.
- Top it with some delicious cookies cookies!
- Cut to serve
Now how easy was that! Check out The Cookie Experience for some awesome cookies!